Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

This is Simon's new stroller. Now he can walk til he gets tired and Ginger, Monty and I can take the long walks we need. Strolling with Simon is not exercise!
Today I took him on a test run in the neighborhood. Lots of pointing fingers in moving cars, and "you have a funny looking baby".
I do feel like a bit of a spectacle. Simon seems to be enjoying the ride, his nose is up and his ears flap in the breeze!

2 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

i think you're baby is adorable and you are obviously a great mother! i love the drawing your table mate posted and the altered rocket-ship as well...hope all is well up north janice-take care...

Unknown said...

What the hell Janice, Mr. S deserves a ride!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.