Thursday, February 17, 2011

blub, blub


I seem to have lost the ability to express myself in writing lately. 
I'm not sure I have a lot to say.
I think I'll call this the discovery phase. I'm sort of flopping around artistically trying this and that.
I am making some good bus drawings. The EMX from my job to the other hospital is functioning and I get 22 uninterrupted minutes to draw. Unexpected  work benefit. 
Hope you all are well. Send snow photos!



1 comment:

light on a rock said...

Do you ever want to change everything about yourself? What you eat, what you wear, how you make art?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.