Monday, April 4, 2011

What is exciting? Sun? Yes!

 Here is what I am up to:
1. Enjoying sun although right now it's grey and overcast.
2. Cleaning up the studio, it's a mess and I can't find anything and there is too much stuff in here!
3. Trying out a new "get up in the morning" routine. (I hate getting up in the morning)
4. Painting, but it's not exactly going the way I think it should.
5. Eating healthy food (A miracle for me)
So... nothing too exciting, now can I go back to bed?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nope. You are doomed to follow the work-a-day schedule till you find yourself on 1) vacation 2) retired 3) the weekend. The good news? When it is sunny out, you get to see more of it!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.