This painting is so beautiful, Janice! I love it! And my favorite Broadway musical - well, it's a toss-up between "Mame," (I was in a junior college production in the ensemble), "West Side Story" and "Cabaret." I know you are so happy G is coming home TODAY - have a blissful reconnect! Love you!
Gorgeous colors, interesting form, (and better in person!). It's so comforting to me that you don't really know what it means... isn't that just like life sometimes?
Favorite Broadway musical is Chicago - really good ragtime music, but most singable is Oklahomah. Singin in the Rain is really fun too... oh, and who doesn't love Porgy & Bess (don't get me started on Show Tunes)
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
3 comments:
This painting is so beautiful, Janice! I love it! And my favorite Broadway musical - well, it's a toss-up between "Mame," (I was in a junior college production in the ensemble), "West Side Story" and "Cabaret." I know you are so happy G is coming home TODAY - have a blissful reconnect! Love you!
Gorgeous colors, interesting form, (and better in person!). It's so comforting to me that you don't really know what it means... isn't that just like life sometimes?
Favorite Broadway musical is Chicago - really good ragtime music, but most singable is Oklahomah. Singin in the Rain is really fun too... oh, and who doesn't love Porgy & Bess (don't get me started on Show Tunes)
If "Singin' in the Rain" is a Broadway musical, I vote for it--I've only seen the movie.
Post a Comment