I finished carving this block and am working on a third, but haven't printed any of them yet!
I got this idea about making a series about the ten commandments. I am always so fascinated by my lesbian life and how it meets up with the old testament... just an idea.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying all the rain. Poor campers!

4 comments:
Love the idea. Sounds like it will be very thought provoking. -I noticed from your other blog (the work there is A-mazing, by the way) that you are based in the LA area. I just moved here so any art community type stuff that you could cue me into would be greatly appreciated (aubrey.studebaker@gmail.com). (o:
I've seen that before! Outstanding as usual.
your carving skills are amazing woman! can't wait to see the print that results....hope all is well.
beth
Are you sure you mean the 10 commandments and not the 7 deadly sins? They are a lot more fun. Is that envy? Lust? or Pride?Either way they are great. Toby
Post a Comment