Monday, July 11, 2011

We are back!


 I'm back in my studio... after painting the floor it has taken me a while to move and sort all the STUFF I have and put it in order. I'm almost done. The jury above is cheering me on. 

Here is a piece I'm starting to work on. It's making me pretty happy. The black lines are silkscreen with the addition of acrylic ink and collage. The faces are all one person taken at different ages.

2 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Welcome back :) love your new pieces- they make me happy too!

Unknown said...

I love the new piece! Cool sense of whimsy. Really enjoy the emphasis on the line.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.