Sunday, August 14, 2011

Camping with our New T@B Trailer


We spent a beautiful weekend at Paradise Campground along the McKenzie River. We were a bit of disorganized mess, (see table)! We haven't been camping in 8 years and among other items we didn't bring any silverware!

I had forgotten how incredibly tall the trees are here. I laid in our little trailer and gazed out the window at them. 

This is our little trailer. We are pretty excited about it, bought it used a couple months ago. I'm not sure what Ginger is looking at or for. These teardrop trailers are very lightweight and very well built. Even I can almost get it connected to the car.

We bought this little sign at the fair 23 years ago. We are excited to have an RV to hang it on.

 Karen, here is the whole get up. Linda said you wanted to see!


This teeny trailer has a queen sized bed! I think it looks like a cartoon trailer. I know we are going to have so much fun in it. I have loved trailers my whole life...

Simon went with us. We weren't quite sure how to take Monty yet. He's not one for getting dirty. Simon on the other hand ate every nasty thing he could find and has a million burrs. He was quite content. Me too...

2 comments:

dean said...

Wow--I love it! And Wendy would be so jealous--she wanted to get one of those trailers! It will look so cool in the driveway at Alligator Point!

Unknown said...

Too cool gals. Good on ya.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.