Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some pages from my sketchbook...








I made most of these sketchbook entries while in Vermont.
I like to put any bits of leftover paint into my sketchbook and then draw over the shapes.

On another topic I have the next 11 days off work! 
The forecast says rain every day. 
I want to become a better winter walker. I see folks in the neighborhood with these nice stretchy pants and sleek little hats and jackets and I do think I would be more motivated if I were so outfitted. Any advice for walking comfortably in the rain?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got an inexpensive (40 bucks) rain suit from Costco. With waterproof gloves and a stylish (or warm) hat, you would be all set! I like an umbrella for gentle rain, that way I can keep the rain hood off and hear what's happening around me.
BTW, love the drawings!

dean said...

My suggestion for walking in the rain is to sing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.