Sunday, January 29, 2012

On the road again with the T@B trailer!




From top to bottom coming down I-5!
Rest stop south of Shasta
Camping in the RV lot at Win River Casino in Redding, California (note Simon in the doorway)
Tonights lodging at a cozy little RV park in Santa Nella, California. We had the best Mexican food dinner here, homemade tortillas and all.
Tomorrow we head into LA to visit Mickey and Barbara.
More to come (post dictated by Ms. G!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,
Oscar and I are making friends...well, all he said was "meow" but I took that as a good sign :)
Glad to see you're having some good travels in the silver bullet. Travel safe.
LG

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.