No title yet... 22"x28" on board
I love, love, love, my studio and I love my art practice, so that's just a fact. Apart from that a few things have come up....
1. I'm kind of lonely for feedback and just other artists. Solitude is wonderful, but so is collaboration. I need to get out into the art world so suggestions are helpful here.
2. When you are alone insecurities are like a bunch of icky gnats that won't leave me alone. But... when something works then it's like I'm full of bug spray. It can be a little thing, something that makes the painting click that had eluded me for days.
3. Art supplies are so expensive. I spent 60 dollars today on two jars of medium.
4. Maybe I ought to write here more often because now I can't remember anything else profound.
I just want to tomorrow come so I can work some more.

No comments:
Post a Comment