Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It really is about the process...





I was depressed and confused and pretty lost today which is not my usual state of mind. I started looking through my "Interview" magazines for photos i liked. I cut stuff out of this magazine a lot. I like that it's over sized and sometimes the photos are of real people, not just models. 

What happened next is such a reminder that when you don't know what to do, do something. So here I am cutting out pictures and I turn the page and a photo I had cut in the past created a hole where the next page could be viewed. Sort of like instant collage. 

A new world. I'm thinking about windows and disparate textures. I hope you can see in these  examples how excited i got... no? well, you had to be there. 

moral of the story, just keep working, something will happen.

1 comment:

dean said...

i can see how excited you were and they are exciting.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.