Layers and layers of ink, paint, collage and drawing. Fun.
I finished this series of 3 paintings on styrofoam blocks covered with paper.
Today I left work early enough so that I had time to paint for an hour tonight. How I long for an uninterrupted stretch of time. I wonder if I could do an artist residency. I have no credentials, no art degree, and only local showings in this little town. Does anyone know if anyone would take an artist like me? This may sound fairly pitiful... oops...
I'm actually pretty happy tonight. If all goes well with the house selling in a couple weeks we'll be a whole lot more stable with a bed to sleep in and less to do! Until then, I'll keep pursuing my project chunks at a time. I do love what I am doing, it's way fun!


1 comment:
These are absolutely fantabulous!
Post a Comment