Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Pea Green Painting Project

The man at the paint store asked: "are you sure you want this color?"

Well, maybe not at home, but it's a beach house, it needs to be bright and cheery and fun!
The paint is actually a lot more saturated in color and somewhat darker than here...

We think it looks great and maybe even worth all our painting aches and pains!
It's fun to transform an environment...

Happy Tuesday everyone, I went back to work today. It was fine except for the 400 emails waiting for me!

3 comments:

Michele Maule said...

I like it! :D

Unknown said...

Wow. I love the color. And my salivary glands went to work when I thought of pea soup...yummm. I half expected to see bits of ham stuck to the walls. You all did good with this one.
S

dean said...

great color!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.