Sunday, February 7, 2010

Story Painters

"The General Looks Back" by Inez Storer

I am on the mailing list for Squeak Carnwath (a favorite painter). She is in a 3 woman show in February and included is this painter.
Yum.
Good.
Rich.

My studio is back together. I'm painting. We had pie tonight with A and T.
Nice. I'm off to bed. Happy Monday to all.

3 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Doesn't pie make everything better :)? Can't wait to see what you are working on.

Unknown said...

What kind of pie? Yummmmmmm

tangled sky studio said...

i love, love, love this painting (and thought you had done it when i pulled up your site!). i'm hoping to get to this show over in the east bay next month...so excited!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.