Sunday, September 19, 2010

Do you know these people?

I got this foursome at an estate sale today. I'm curious about them and am wondering what decade they are from. Let me know if you've seen clothespins like these.
I have to complain a little about my studio. It's a giant mess. Paper everywhere and I can't seem to clean it up. I'm not usually like this...
Does paper rule anyone else's life? Arrgh!!!

2 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Wow! I just love estate sales and I love a good find.

Paper is a interesting thing because you don't want to throw it out in case you need something.

Anonymous said...

My first guess were the characters from "Clue", but Colonel Mustard is a chick, and I'm sure they had a policy about that sort of thing. I love them though...Mona

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.