Olive the rather famous little puppet (on the left) had the nicest surprise. She found her long lost cousin Kalamata. Poor Kalamata had been stuffed into a corner of an antique mall languishing until Kristin spotted her. Kala as she likes to be called has a slightly chewed on nose, but this puppet family is not about looks, they are about being happy. And Olive is very happy now!
Ging and I have had a whirlwind 24 hours. I got off work early Thursday and we drove to Portland to the Laura Russo gallery to celebrate Liz's show. Liz's paintings are beautiful and looked great up on the walls. We met up with so many people we know and love: Kristin, Hoang, Colin, Diane and Michael. It was so fun going out with everyone afterward. Then after a quick trip to Powell's we zoomed home to celebrate Barbara's birthday. It's so wonderful to have so many good people in our lives. We are so fortunate.

1 comment:
I love the Laura Russo gallery :) Sounds like such a great evening.
Post a Comment