Our dogs... sigh... they are not the outdoorsy type for sure. In the winter they go out for two seconds and then seek the closest warm spot. I'm pretty much the same way. Poor Simon is once again wearing a cone. He has also taken to barking incessantly at the dog cookie jar. Our next door neighbor says she can't hear him, but I wonder...
I feel good about my two consecutive studio days. I got a lot done.
Has anyone written a book about working consistently when you have a job to distract you? If so I'd like to know about it. Juggling, a book about juggling?
I'm not complaining, I just want it to work better.
Time for bed, Happy January 3rd.

1 comment:
When you make art or look at art it is about the moment. You take it in all at once and then you let the parts come to you. When you read a story each word has its own time and it takes time to reveal itself.
With art it is the other way around. Art happens all at once and then you see the parts. When you make art it is very difficult to "make it all at once" all the time and impossible if you have to leave it. We all have to leave it.
Post a Comment