Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring??

I think that Spring might be almost here because we had a crazy weather day.
It was really windy and sunny while walking the dogs, but by the time we got home it was dark and pouring rain. 
I've had a good weekend.
I'm getting a rhythm going. Feed dogs, walk dogs, take dogs out to pee, give dogs treats, feed dogs, watch TV with dogs in my lap, dogs out to pee, dogs in the bed and sleep. Oh, I forgot, make dog cookies that Simon won't choke on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my life. Watch out when you start to smell like a dog. Toby

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.