Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Art at the Cornbread Cafe


 Last night Ging helped me hang my paintings at the Cornbread Cafe. If you haven't eaten there you are in for a treat. It's located in the old Deb's Diner at 7th and Polk. You don't have to be a vegan to find something yummy.
The owners, Sheree and Kristy are amazing women who work really, really hard. They inspire me and so I wanted to put my art up on their wall.


Here are my Vermont Studio Center paintings of men without pants staring at buildings... I'm not sure what this is all about  either...

  
Here is a link to their website so you can check out the 
 

And, here are my paintings on their nice turquoise wall. I think they look pretty good!

2 comments:

kristin said...

they look made for those walls! the colors! it looks great! nice work! i feel this is the beginning....

dean said...

They look beautiful there--how cool is that?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.