Thursday, April 26, 2012

Some days you stub more than your toe...


I apologize for placing my body parts on my blog post. It's just been that kind of week. I really whammed my poor toe. Poor me.
I think my biochemistry is a bit off, I've been down and doubting myself a lot. 
I've been looking for studio space and think I have found something that will work really well. I'm just waiting for the final ok from the owner. Cross your fingers. This space has not one, but 3 beautiful windows, and a sink and cabinets in one room. It's also on top of an Indian restaurant so it should smell good. I think the owner doesn't really care what I do there as long as I pay the rent. The other space I applied for felt like applying for a juried art show. It sort of creeped me out. I guess I wasn't the right "type" of artist for their space... and then I looked at Clay Space which was WONDERFUL. Friendly people, great energy, but the studios were only 10x10, too little for me. 
I am looking forward to getting on the bus and going to work in the studio most days.
I guess we all have a bad day now and then followed by something nice happening. 
Love to all and thanks for reading.
Alice are you there???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, I never miss your blog! We need to meet for lunch or something soon... Alice

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.