Saturday, June 9, 2012

Florida



So... G and I were in Florida for two weeks visiting G's family. It is a loooonnnngggg plane trip to Florida, and for me many opportunities to experience plane anxiety. I wish I could remind myself that this massive sculpture is waiting in the baggage area of the Jacksonville airport. I think it's amazing. It represents 6 rivers including the St. John's in florida. When you get up close the stamps are beautiful. What a gem, although I still don't need to fly in a plane for at least a year or so. 
More on the trip... just want to say how GOOD it was to see brother Dean and Sis Sandy, G's mom, and all the family. Love you!


1 comment:

dean said...

Next time you can drive and park your camper in my yard!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.