You may remember the woman in the painting above. She had a few problems. I didn't like her much. The painting embarrassed me for some reason.
So... I decided to paint her again, but on paper this time. Same dimensions, same basic composition.
It either got worse or better, sure didn't stay the same. I can't say I like this one either.
And then this strange accident occurred. I held her up to the window backwards and there was another painting living inside the one above! And this painting is interesting and spontaneous and full of energy. I like this one the best of the three. However, I don't think I'll leave it hanging in the window...
I think this is kind of a miracle, the magic painting inside another painting.


2 comments:
I just love the middle one :) It's so great that you are experimenting and letting the accidents happen!
That is so wild. I love that a new painting was revealed. That is so magical. Toby
Post a Comment