Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My friend Shelly Jo


This is my friend Shelly Jo (and Ginger). We have known each other since I was 19, we met at Girl Scout Camp. Along with Aggie the three of us have had some amazing adventures. We were all photographers together and attended the Photography Ovular in Southern Oregon in the early 80's. (We are talking some serious feminism here, and a whole lot of fun)
There are so many accomplished things to know about my friend Shelly Jo. She is an expert backpacker and makes most of her equipment... AND she just got done walking 700 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. Yes, you heard it right, 700 miles!
 

We got to hang out in the studio where Shelly made prints of a cabin she had stayed in. The prints turned out great! 
 

I love you lots S.J. (and Mr. Monty was pretty smitten with her)

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.