Thursday, March 13, 2014

I am not scary


This poor broken doll has a lot to say. 

It has been hard to "get back" to my painting place. But I'm working now... on a painting of adam and eve. It's something to contemplate... sometimes images like this doll are more interesting the way they are and not made into a painting... we will see. His ear got misplaced in the dining room. The story goes on and on. This all might not make too much sense, but it's just how it works, and then it adds up to a whole. Process, schmossess.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.