Hard to work without a cooling wet head scarf and continuous ice water.
I am really, really tired of remodeling. Today I finished the interior painting except for some touch up. I am soooo done with being cooped up in a house. We are about 80 percent finished. We need to install the dishwasher and microwave, build a compost pile, tidy up the yards (except we can't find the battery to the mower), finish the bedroom's french doors, hang all the other interior doors, hang all the cupboard doors and well, I guess that is about it. We are taking the day off tomorrow to explore and do some of the fun things we moved here for...
I LOVE these air balloon things. I love how they jerk and flop about. They seem to be popular at produce stands here. Do you love them too?
Tonight we went out for Mexican food, the waiter very graciously helped me with my Spanish and after a beer and flan, we were able to chill out. Then another Tieton sunset and then a dusk walk with Chica. 80 degrees at 9 pm! I am obsessed with temps and noted that Yachats was a chilly 55 degrees.
Enough news for now.... love, janice



No comments:
Post a Comment