Well, yes... It's going to be a bit of a casual Thanksgiving this year and so far the plans seem way fun. Everyone coming is bringing what they really want to eat. T said she didn't want some old dried out turkey, hence the pot pies! We have made a switch in the last few years to not doing a big extravaganza, but hopefully focusing more on just having fun and enjoying each other.
I spent the afternoon in the silkscreen studio and finished my print, photos tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

5 comments:
ha! ha! my security letters spell out "you're welcome in italian--prego
anyhooo, that sounds like a great idea! we're not having turkey either. i'm going to attempt to make cassoulet--french stew w/ many meats.
i love love love the videos!!! i just want to hug you when i see them.
please tell your friend @ work that i'll pick out shoes for our game soon
xo
hi janice i think the pot pie idea is perfect...comfort food at it's best. i am however going to suggest you consider trying this http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Roast-Pumpkin-with-Cheese-Fondue-350655
because it is absolutely amazing and festive and could be a great way to start your meal....happy monday!
beth
I'm so excited about pot pies. I am giving thanks for trying to keep it simple. Bringing our favorites is another sure fire winner. See you soon, Toby
mmmmmmm.....I'm drooling thinking about pot pies. The ultimate meal! Happy Thanksgiving ladies! Miss you!
i love the videos! it's great to see you guys. l, d.
Post a Comment