Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fashion



What do we like? Shoes? Fashion? Purses?
I sit back and grin at my friends and their fashion creativity. I haven't a clue. But maybe I should tune in a bit, join a club, learn this language that is so foreign to me. I admire my friends all dressed up for an evening, looking grand. 

It's Sunday evening and it was a good day. I got the first layer on my new silkscreen print done. It looks like either moldy bread or swiss cheese. More to come, but I have no idea what that is yet. Tomorrow I'll do some line drawings and something will come to me.

Meanwhile, this is such a great photo of my dear friend on a giant shoe it had to be on the blog.

1 comment:

kristin said...

oh, shoes are like clothes like painting like cooking like...flavors, colors, textures, tastes, hot, cold, shiny, bold, design, spicy, refined, mixed up, traditional, avant guarde, yummy, structural, formulaic, personal and oh, oh oh, sooooo gooood!!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.