Monday, November 10, 2008

Techno-girl

ok, Ms. K I'm trying this out. All this new stuff is way fun, and so was raking leaves for hours today in the clouds and wind and sun. I must have looked silly dancing around in the yard to the tunes on my Ipod. Tomorrow back to work, and the real world...
MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

4 comments:

Janice La Verne said...

and i especially enjoy the way my head is getting sucked into the cassette! Sorry the sentences are falling off, I can't seem to fix that...
Janice

kristin said...

that's a good song to rake leaves to! that pix of you is scary tho. is it from the camera on your computer?

Michele Maule said...

Whoa! I need to learn how to that!!

tangled sky studio said...

I'm with Michele...do share your technical wizardry!!
Sage (my little guy) agrees that this tune requires dancing....
Beth

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.