Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fussing and More Fussing

I'm all wiggy about getting ready to leave home for 2 weeks. I'm always like this before a trip. I feel the need to take every item I own with me. I drive myself (and poor Ginger) crazy getting ready to go.

I'm really glad I took my own photos. This little plastic doll from the 60's is my favorite. She's a survivor and a traveler. I love the strange ball and how it's melting onto the floor. I hope she translates into something in my workshop.

Hi L. I miss you way too much, ouch.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,
It's Monday and by now you are art-ing it up and hopefully having a fabulous time. I know you'll find inspiration in everything around you. I can't wait to see pics and stuff that you're doing!!
Got the paints out with my niece yesterday... it's ARTWEEK (aka art tweek) See ya soon :)
Linda

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.