Thursday, July 30, 2009

End of the Art Workshop

Today was the last day to make work in my silkscreen class. I have become a much better silkscreen printer after two weeks. Not nearly as many misregistered flubs and ink all over the place! Tomorrow our class of 13 has a look at everyone's work, cleans the studio and each student picks two prints for the show. Our exhibit is up for 2 hours in the gallery... 125 students showing work ranging from ceramic musical instruments to Holga photo prints. Cool.

And Saturday I get on the train and come home. I will be glad to see my loved ones. 

Photos next week! 

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I look forward to your coming home and can't wait to see what you have done....you are the best..Love, G

Unknown said...

Welcome home ~ with wonderful new art to show off! Love to see what you've made. Harriet

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.