Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ink on my shoe=happy

I am here in Santa Cruz at my workshop dressed in my thrift shop work clothing happy, happy, happy to be learning and making. If there were a photo to go with this post it would show 150+ people in 10 different studios painting, making jewelry, printmaking, and creating a site installation (I'm not sure what that is yet). Tonight the first 5 of the teachers gave presentations of their work. This was interesting and inspirational.

I love my class. There are some great artists in it, and the teacher is amazing. Tomorrow I print my first runs from my screens. Image? I hand drew some ladies with hairdos from a magazine I found in the studio. 

I forgot the cord to my camera so can't download images... Tonight I start my house sitting gig here in the country. Three dogs, four cats and lots of plants to water. I'm thinking of everyone and wish that all my art buddies were here with me. Maybe we should go as a big group next year???

Yawn, goodnight!  Janice

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.