
These are the most wonderful hair rollers! (except there is still some hair-
ick- clinging to them). They are great colors. There are probably a couple hundred, several bags. G and I got them for the
measley sum of 2 dollars at a garage sale.
Any of you 3D artists interested? Seems like they would make a thoughtful sculpture... Let me know, I'll get them to you!

I'm working on my MECCA sculpture. Seems like I have little imagination when it comes to the third dimension. I'm painting these cardboard shoe forms as if they were flat. And that white paper stuck to the one form is a xerox transfer in progress.
It was a fun day. I love my studio.
2 comments:
I'm not sure why JB, but the shoe forms say "bunny ears" to me. Kinda weird huh?
LG
Linda Hall made a pair of shoes out of my hair--I'll try to get a pic for you.
Post a Comment