Monday, October 11, 2010

and the days get shorter...

If you live in the Pacific Northwest your fall mornings may start in front of a light box. It's kind of a nice way to get things done... like paperwork and looking through magazines and paying your bills. If I don't sit in front of the artificial light I will be asleep and immobile by December. Such is the saga of a sun-deprived former Southern Californian.

I didn't get a whole lot done at the coast art wise. I started trying to make some of my coaster images "big" (The little coaster is off to the left). I like what is happening, but this is not the way I usually work. Hmmnnn... more to follow.

I did make muffins at the coast. Ms. K. you'd be proud to know they have kale pulp from my green smoothie in them. You were right it's like zucchini bread! Tasted pretty good...
ok, back to work tomorrow.
love to all, Janice

2 comments:

kristin said...

Yay! It's my goal to get as many veggies as possible into you:D

I can't wait to see how the "big" coaster paintings turn out!

Unknown said...

welcome back J. Angela's open studio was wild! We are still recovering...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.