I gasped when I found this bunch. The mail carrier is about 6 inches tall and all are made of strange, stiff rubber. Sigh... now if I only had time to paint them. I have to "weed" the studio, it is closing in on me. Need to get rid of a bunch of stuff, but not this group... Don't you love the mom's shape? Hi to D. love you brother.
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
2 comments:
where have you been hiding this family??? i've never seen them!!!!! i need to do a photo shoot of them!
they are part of your painting world--do not let go of them!
xoxoxo
I'm the guy in the red shirt, but where is Ginger? She must be away at nursing school. Love you too!
Post a Comment