For example: raking leaves, doing dishes, weeding or folding laundry.
For the last week or so I've been raking up piles of leaves from the oak trees. No need to be precise about it as there are a zillion more in the trees. I like this!
I didn't mean to paint such a strange picture, it just happened and now there is nothing to be done to make it sweet. Olive is in a hornet's nest? Or having a bad day at school? The little piece of paper on the hem of her dress says: "graded readings". What does it all mean? I do not know. Sometimes I feel like a painting is "honest", even though I may not like it. I think this is an "honest" painting.

2 comments:
I like this Janice... it looks like Olive is walking up a pebble path with flowers on the side. I'm not sure about her choice for a blouse, but... well she's dressed.
LG
I think the is a good example of the painter's version of the writer's "stream of conscious." Nice work. I like it, too.
Post a Comment