Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a New Year...


Happy New Year to all!
I'm working (in the studio that is) which is a relief. It's so easy to "lose" your practice. 
In this new year I'm going to schedule myself to work in the studio two days a week.  It isn't full time, but it's a lot more than I have been doing. 
This trio is the first painting I've finished in a while. 
and... Alice... I promise to be a better blogger in 2011.






4 comments:

kristin said...

This painting isn't too creepy, but I instantly made up a story about the two women both being the wives of this man and they don't look to happy about it! Maybe that is creepy!
Soooo happy you were able to work this weekend!!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Missed you.

Unknown said...

I like the graphic nature of your work. Really enjoy this piece -Kristin is right; seems like there is a story behind it. (o:

light on a rock said...

This is creepy in a apartment in Budapest in the middle of the Cold War. He is a spy. The women are his mother and wife not really wanting to know what he is doing. It doesn't matter what country he is spying for/against.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.