What do you think their relationship is about?
I have this beautiful, HUGE, new desk. It looks brand new and has tons of storage space.
I'm giving the studio an overhaul. I do this every few weeks in some way. I think it's because I have so much "stuff" that all seems necessary to my image making. When I root through it all and move it around I get a bunch of ideas. This time I'm trying to toss stuff though. I have a two foot stack of books and magazines to tear up and multiple decks of cards. I have an artist friend who has collections and uses all of them. Me too!

1 comment:
Their relationship is about sugar and spice :) I also just cleaned out my studio- itsfunny how things just start to pile up! especially art supplies
You can double click on any of the images on my blog and then right click and hit save image if you would like to use an image. :) Let me know if you have any issues.
Post a Comment