Monday, August 13, 2012

Drawing


This is beautiful Maya who I have known since she was 10 days old. 
It's only a partial likeness, I hardly ever get a real likeness in a quick drawing. 
I love to draw. Have you heard that from me before? It's true. Tomorrow I'm back in the studio working on a painting of a ghostly pumpkin headed figure riding a bicycle being chased by 1949 era hats. Yep, I know you are waiting for that one.

Alice, I miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janice: congrats on the Mayor's show. And the drawing of Maya is beautiful! Miss you too - call me some time! (I love that pig commercial too:) Alice

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.