Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wheeeee!!!

I love those commercials where the little pig is having a great time and in his own little happy world... I have had a lot of fun this week too. 
SJ is in town this week and that means THRIFT SHOPPING!
Found some amazing items, especially in the vintage books section at St. Vinnies...
 

We made a trip to Aggie's garden in the community gardens. It is heaven there. Here are my two dear friends enjoying each other.


 

And... my painting was picked to be in the mayor's art show!!!! Wheeee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo for Janice the artist! Way to put yourself out there.

dean said...

You inspire me!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.