Friday, October 26, 2012

Studio life


Late afternoon, dark clouds and sun streaming through red and gold leaves. I have quite a view up here on the second floor. 
 

Today I had the boys to keep me company. Monty bumped me with his head every couple hours... "out, out". It is good for me to move around.
I'm finishing up the last 3 of 12 small paintings for the "Small Treasures" show at the Jacobs gallery. I keep making coasters. I'm possessed by making these little compositions. 
But, I think I need more naps, more reading, more research, more Chai tea, and more messing around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is there a like button?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.