Thursday, March 21, 2013

I ordered my new computer today, but it will take 2-3 weeks to get here. It's hard to do without 
i photo, but Ms. G has been kind enough to give me some time on hers...
These great words are from a school stamp set from Woodrow Wilson's era. Studio time is so amazing... I have never had time before to take all the great words out and play with them. 
I just finished 6 new paintings... more on those later.
Love to all...

3 comments:

dean said...

I love the photo of the words.

Janice La Verne said...

spoken like a writer!

Lina Lou said...

I just caught up with your blog after all this time...you've been busy!!

And I agree with Dean the photo of the words is great. You must have had such a great time playing with all the blocks
Hugs
LG

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.