Thursday, April 23, 2015

Self portraits 2014, collage, ink, paint on brown found paper






I don't like the number five, and here are 5 self portraits I found while labeling my photos. 

My homely, chubby child self full of ideas. 

I'm unpacking paints and brushes. It looks like a studio here. I am itching to start. 

I think writers are braver than artists... it's a little hard to post my childhood self.

1 comment:

Sonny said...

Hi Sonny!

First of all the pictures of you are adorable and you are not homely - you are my beautiful sister who has a heart filled with kindness and art overflowing in her just waiting to get out!

Loved your clutter article - really well written and hits home! Yow are the best!
Love,
Sonny

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.