
yawn... it was quite a day. Up really early to teach my class on crisis intervention. 14 students from different departments in the hospital, most really don't want to be there. Can I blame them? I was the same way, who wants to risk 8 hours being bored. I work really hard at not boring my students. The class is all about figuring out how to get patients to calm down and not hit you or throw a chair at you, or pull out their tube in their groin, run in the halls naked and bleed to death! (one of the many stories told today). Sometimes I think I am a really good teacher, mostly when people laugh, and sometimes I forget what the material is all about in the middle of a sentence!
I told J. that I would be posting a picture of Ginger in her cute sock monkey pajamas. She had just gotten up and is her sweet, sleepy self. I love digital cameras! I love taking photos whenever I want to with my camera that fits in my bag. I love the everyday life photos, candid photos... my photos make me laugh and they make me happy.
anyway, I got home from teaching my class and there was a wonderful letter from my amazing niece who I love so much. She is a good writer, I wonder if it runs in the family as my sister and I have logged miles of paper writing back and forth over the years. A letter on paper can be read over and over, pondered, cut up for collage, answered thoughtfully. Can a blog do the same? Probably not.
yawn again, I'm off to watch another episode of 6 feet under. What characters! wow... love to all who read this, since I'm pretty sure it's just my friends and family!

No comments:
Post a Comment