
Hooray it's Friday! I am so tired, mostly because the cats have been driving me crazy at night. Curzon (featured in the above photo) wakes me up "combing" my hair and kneads my pillow, Oscar sleeps between my legs, pinning me to the bed and they are up and down and in and out (or want to be all night!). Starting tonight they will be sleeping in the laundry room which is quite comfy with a lovely cat box and food delights. And maybe tomorrow morning I will be more rested when I awake!
So far one person has read my blog that I know of, my friend L. Muchas gracias amiga. Esta amiga tiene ropas muy fashionista y ella auadame mucho a mi trabajo. (Sorry for my mangling of this language) Since this is over the airwaves I don't really want to state my friends names in case they value their privacy.
The topic for the night must be what we are all currently obsessed with on the television... We have no cable, but have Netflix instead. Along with movies there are the TV series: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (alltime fave), Dead Like Me (only ran two seasons but wonderful), Lost (is it appropriate that we still don't understand the plot?), and now Six Feet Under. The characters are so rich that even though they are on the flat TV screen one feels as if you could climb inside them. I love all the characters, but maybe the mom the best.
So if you are reading this blog and want to talk about TV obsessions or anything else you can by clicking on the comment word at the end of the posting.

2 comments:
Gracias Janice, me gusta su animales (especialmente el gato) y esta pagina. Muy bien hecho... y gracias a la palabras complemenarias, tu eres muy amable (sorry I'm still learning too! especially the difference between ser & estar, bleck)
As far as TV goes... the only new years resolution that I uttered out loud was that I was going to stop watching so much TV and guess what? I don't miss it a bit. I got a new Ipod for Xmas and I am downloading a bunch of podcasts which I LOVE! This American Life is one of my fav's and Prairie Home Companion is a close 2nd. And I also got hooked on this show (via Itunes) called "How I met your mother" which I actually think is pretty hilarious, but I guess it's off the air now. The only show that I kinda liked before making my resolution was Brothers and Sisters, but I haven't seen it in 3 weeks so... that's that. I used to be a very faithful Seinfeld and friends watcher... other shows of past aclaim are:
Northern Exposure, Ali McBeal, CSI (the early ones), picket fences... hmmm, that's all I can remember right now. I just watched an entertaining Netflicks movie called "Life, love and the pursuit of happiness" with Sandra Oh which was very cute and I liked it. Some of those can really be a roll of the dice. Well gotta go, hope you get more posts to your very cool website. CHEERS, L.
I don't have tv either. I did before we moved to Michigan, and I was truly addicted. Now we have Netflix, like you. I love it. I actually love it mostly because you can go to your mailbox and among all the bills, there is that little red envelope with a new story awaiting for you to open and view it...it makes me excited. I also love the instaplay. No commercials!!
My boyfriend and I recently started watching Lost too. We have watched all the episodes and are now waiting for the third season...you probably already know this, but if you have highspeed internet access you can go to the NBC and ABC website and view the more recent episodes. It doesn't work with Internet Explorer, only Firefox for some reason...but yeah, we discovered that and we ended up watching 4 hour marathons of Lost.
I am glad that you have a blog. I think people who are older than 35 tend to be intimidated by the interent and blogging and such. I probably wouldn't have started a blog if I hadn't moved to Michigan. I just missed having friends, and people to talk to that I started to just use it as a way to communicate with them and other people that maybe I didn't know. It's oddly therapeutic.
Anyway,I hope you have a great day!
I'm adding you to my blog so I can access it more easily. :)
Post a Comment