Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Blogger won't work
I have not been able to upload pictures to blogger for the last two days... did everything on the help menu, but still not working. Maybe it's because I don't have anything to thrilling to post... My first layer of ink made the Stonehenge paper all warpy, so they are soaking under weights in hopes of flattening them. Anyone ever have this problem? Well, in lieu of all these technical difficulties I'll just try the whole thing again tomorrow. Sorry, K, I had a nice roasted veggie omelet photo to exhibit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(176)
-
▼
October
(17)
- A quiet Halloween
- This is Fun!
- Life on the Internet
- Silkscreen Day!
- Day off and Election Rant
- Technology is a Challenge
- Someone(s) are missing you!
- It's the Season...
- Finished, for the zillionth time
- New toy
- Ok, back on board!
- Blogger won't work
- Wet Dog
- The Green Witch
- I like Fall
- The Winter List
- A reason to lighten up...
-
▼
October
(17)
About Me
- Janice La Verne
- I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment