Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's the Season...

Making some little Halloween drawings

The inspiration for all Halloween fun is my sister (the older one in this photo).  She is the queen of Halloween inspired events. Wish I had a great Halloween photo of us to post. It's Easter here, with itchy dresses and those gloves! And shoes that slid all over. Quite the difference from the holiday where I ran through the suburbs gathering a big sack of candy while the Santa Ana winds blew a strange warm air that energized children. It looks a bit like there is a ghost hovering above my sister's head. It's just me taking the photo in reflecting glass. I miss you at Halloween Sonny!

4 comments:

Michele Maule said...

I love Halloween!
Are you dressing up, Janice?

This year I am...I don't usually, but I think I have a really great costume idea. Also, a party to wear it to.

Love your little witches :)

dean said...

and your standing in a clothes basket!

dean said...

oops--meant "you're"

Janice La Verne said...

hey dean! you made me laugh, yep we are standing in a laundry basket!

and michele, i'm not a costume gal, mostly i love decorating and squash and answering the door and seeing all the kids and their excitement. but i might wear a witch hat this year!

janice

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.