
It was a bit of a hard day. I got turned around in the fog early in the morning and ended up on the new, way high up in the air overpass going the wrong direction. I crept along going about 20mph telling myself to just look at the center line. I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me and don't know if that was good or bad. My panicky, fear of heights self was trying hard not to stop the car and crawl along the road. yikes! In the last 5 years I've gone from being a normal driver to some phobic, beanbag, avoiding any high place.
I took B's advice from Tangled Sky Studio and visited the photofunia site. Way fun. I swear, I could spend my whole life on the internet, it can be like candy. That's where the above photo came from.
I'm going to visit K and L in a few days... and I cannot wait. I do not care what we do, I am just so anticipating seeing a different world than my own. I do hope it involves at least one doughnut though...
I have to get up really early again so, am going to retire and read and read. It's so nice to lie in a comfy bed with 2 dogs and a cat smushed into you and devour a good book.
yawn, love to all my friends and esp. G

1 comment:
Janice, what fun. I went to the photofunia site and had some fun of my own. You are so inspiring. Love your blog. Toby
Post a Comment