Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Middle of the Week

Tashi and Simon waiting at the doggy, smeary door!

It's the middle of my work week and I'm tired. My psyche wants to paint but I'm just too tired. Maybe I'll write about things I'm excited about:
1. I'm excited about K's food blog: Cheffeta (see link under "Community"). It makes me want to eat food that is good for me, no mean feat.
2. I'm excited about working outside, sitting on a bucket and pulling little weeds.
3. I'm excited about the book I'm reading: "The 19th Wife". Anyone read this? It's fascinating so far.
4. I'm really excited about time in the studio. I'm so into what I am doing.

Ginger always says it doesn't take much to make me happy. I'm pretty lucky, I have all that I could possibly want and need.

1 comment:

kristin said...

oooooooooooooh those boys! they are too cute! i remember you taking that picture. it makes me want to pet monty cause he is so patient and waits. not showy with the cuteness i want to reward his patience.

yes, art. making it is good, even if it makes you cry(hello my week). at least you learn things!

blurb, i dream of an hour of free time for blurb. soon! our little friends need to have their story told!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.