Sunday, September 13, 2009

Olive O. I love you!

This little painting (5"x5") is finished and made me happy. I removed the flowers as they seemed a bit much. I'm having a great time painting this weekend.

3 comments:

kristin said...

i love it! it's so happy!
xoxo

Liz Tran said...

I also love this little painting! Good job with the editing!

Anonymous said...

I love Olive. When I was little, during WWII, I had three wooden figures, Olive, Popeye, and Whimpy. Their legs moved if you tiltled their little cardboard stage, and they could only walk downhill. I played with them for hours and haven't thought about them for 60 some years. Thanks for bringing them back to my thoughts....Mona

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.