After I made this silly video G and I went to the U/O art museum and fell in love with the wooden Korean funerary figures. I'm going to go back tomorrow and take some photos. Brrr... it's getting cold.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just loved seeing and getting to hear your voice. I really think your home is beautiful. Mona
yippee!!! a video of you! makes me want to be working with you in your studio! love love love it! more please:D. i should have one for you soon... xoxoxo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
3 comments:
I just loved seeing and getting to hear your voice. I really think your home is beautiful. Mona
hahahahaha.... the girlfriend wanted to peck his eyes out???... you're too funny!!!
LG
yippee!!! a video of you! makes me want to be working with you in your studio! love love love it! more please:D. i should have one for you soon...
xoxoxo
Post a Comment